Vi TECHNOLOGY's commitment to customer service excellence and performance is a direct reflection of the quality and commitment of our staff. As a leading provider of advanced Automated Optical Inspection solutions that enhance the yield of electronics assembly, Vi TECHNOLOGY recruits highly qualified and self-motivated professionals for a wide range of positions and offers world-wide career and development opportunities in many fields.
Our employees enjoy excellent benefits, a very competitive pay package and a friendly professional environment. If you are a highly motivated professional and enjoy being part of a world renowned team of top specialists in the electronics industry, you may be perfect for our team.
We typically recruit engineers from all disciplines for our R&D, Applications & Support and Sales teams. Should you wish to be considered for future career openings, you can send your resume to our Human Resources department.
Applications and Support Engineer - AOI
Vi TECHNOLOGY - Richardson, TX
1. Pre-sales Activities
• Provide product and process expertise in pre-sales meetings or presentations to support sales team.
• Take ownership of customer specifications validation and makes sure this is in line with our equipments/solutions capabilities.
• Prepare and develop all programs for customers applications and write reports or/and presentations to demonstrate product capabilities
• Prepare and run customer demonstrations either at Vi TECHNOLOGY office or externally in agent’s office and write reports.
• Take part and represent the company in Tradeshows, and actively demonstrate the benefits of the product line during customer demonstrations
• Take ownership of customer evaluation process and insure high success rate
• Takes part in global corporate evaluations in the Americas, Europe or Asia and contribute in a significant way to company success in this area.
2. Post-sales Activities
• Plan and deliver post-sales product implementation and integration at customer site to ensure mutual success
• Organize and perform physical equipment installation at customer sites within the U.S., Mexico and Canada
• Deliver customer training either on site or in Vi TECHNOLOGY office
• Takes part in Support Call Structure and on-site support
3. Process Expertise
• Advise customers in their quality improvement process
• Offer innovative process solutions to optimize the use of Vi TECHNOLOGY products
• Writes applications notes (on customer applications) in order to eventually publish them
• Provides all technical materials to compile in white papers (upon Marketing request)
• U.S. citizen
• Knowledge and programming experience of optical inspection equipment with minimum of 5 years hands on experience
• Knowledge of electronic manufacturing assembly process
• Willingness to travel (up to75%)
Contact: Russ WARNCKE email@example.com